Chapter 28 - The Final Chapter

Hi everyone, and thank you for stopping by! I have here by decided that now King Florian have defeated his Dragon, fought for his Kingdom, revenge of his mother's death and found his true love - he have told his story.

I am so glad for you guys who have been following. I might want to continue this story at some point - and King Florian will have children. Thank you for reading so far, and please come visit sometime again soon as I will be uploading screenies, gameplay and others from my medieval games :)

Thanks for the ride! /And here are some final pictures of Princess Beatrice's wedding with her Lord Commander.








 
   

 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much for reading, Kristen :) I can't wait for another chapter of yours btw!

      Delete